Update: Funding is complete! We’re excited to see the amazing response from teachers and students for this financial education opportunity, thanks to the PwC Charitable Foundation. We are reviewing all pre- and post-assessments and will be sending all eligible teachers an email with their gift code(s) by the end of next week. Rewards are only available for teachers who taught distinct financial literacy modules to 15 or more students by October 9th, 2015.
Through a groundbreaking collaboration with DonorsChoose.org, the PwC Charitable Foundation has made a strategic investment to advance financial education across the country in support of PwC’s Earn Your Future commitment. This initiative encourages teachers to provide students with financial education through PwC’s Earn Your Future curriculum. The curriculum’s modules are available at no cost online with topics ranging from saving and investing to credit and debt and paying for college.
Here’s how it works:
- In order to be eligible for these rewards, you must have an account with DonorsChoose.org and teach between 3rd and 12th grade. Check out their eligibility criteria to make sure you qualify and then create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Teachers can review the EYF modules then select one based on grade level, topic and students’ interest.
- For every two modules (6 modules maximum) a teacher delivers to 15 or more students, the teacher will earn a $500 gift code to DonorsChoose.org. Teachers can earn up to $1,500 in gift codes!
- After teachers register through the PwC-CEE Online Assessment Center, students can take the pre- and post-assessment required for each module.
- After all requirements have been fulfilled, DonorsChoose.org will send the teacher a gift code that can be redeemed on the classroom project of their choice (including their own!).
Teachers, you can register for the online assessment center starting Tuesday, September 8! Read on to learn more.