Well, then you’ll LOVE Adam Lambert’s Glam A Classroom campaign! Throughout Adam’s Glam Nation tour, fans can join Adam in support of arts and music classroom projects across the country. 390 Lambert lovers (aka “Glamberts”) have already raised $20,960, but there are many more projects to fund! And, just in case helping students wasn’t enough, it gets better – Adam will reward certain lucky supporters with some glammed-out prizes!
For every donation to DonorsChoose.org through Glam A Classroom, regardless of amount, donors will be entered to win one of 15 gift cards to the Adam Lambert Official Store. At the end of the campaign, the top 25 givers overall will receive a custom poster and a gift card to the Lambert Store.
Ready to Glam A Classroom? Visit the Glam A Classroom Giving Page to get inspired!
Congratulations to the following members of the Glam Nation who have already won gift cards to buy Lambert themed items (maybe a pair Adam Lambert Eye Fingerless Gloves?):
- Linda from Longmeadow, MA, via the Glamfest MGM Foxwoods/Adam Lambert page.
- Rezan from Denver, NC, via the Adam Lambert Network page.
- Nina from CA, via the Hoopla Magnet Glam Nation page. Congrats!
- Shew from Florida texted “Lambert” to 30644, donated, and won!
- Suzanne from New Mexico also texted “Lambert” to 30644, donated, and won!
Congrats to all!