Last school year, Townsend Press made a big difference in schools across the nation by supporting anti-bullying projects and bringing them to donors’ attention. Now their generosity continues this Fall with a $250,000 Almost Home offer to support bullying projects requesting the Townsend Press book “Bullying in Schools” as an integral part of the project (find the book in the AKJ Books catalog, we recommend requesting multiple copies).
For this funding offer, projects must cost less than $500 total (including shipping and fees) and serve students at a high poverty school. Projects will be added to the campaign weekly at the discretion of the grantor.
Check out these fantastic examples of how your fellow teachers are working bullying education into their classes:
- A bullying literature library, with parent engagement!
- Bullying books, journaling, and games
- Students creating their own bullying stories
- Flip video cameras to create bullying PSAs and skits
- Books and games to prevent cyberbullying